The course provides a comprehensive view, in-depth understanding and overview of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contracts and the importance of effective and proper drafting, vetting, and negotiating this type of transaction. It is essential for those involved in dealing with EPC contracts to get a grasp of the key clauses, risks, liabilities, and other pitfalls and how to deal with contentious issues associated with this type of commercial transaction. Drafting, vetting, and negotiating EPC contracts will be covered in detail and participants will be given practical exercises and guidelines in approaching these contracts as a whole. Real contract issues and cases will also be discussed. The course will develop skills of drafting and vetting EPC contracts. Real Contract issues and exercises will be got done through and pitfalls will also be discussed.
Who Should Attend
• Contract Manager
• Contract Administrators
• Project Managers
• Financial Advisers
• Contractors and sub-contractors
Key Benefits Of Attending This Course
• Participants will develop the approach to deal with issues of contract.
• Develop clear understanding of how to draft, deal, and negotiate EPC contracts
• By the end of the course, participants would have a clear understanding and skill development of how to draft and deal with contracts.
• Development of Negotiation Skills
Date of Training27 Feb 2017
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 27 Feb 2017
Cairo Governorate EG 22 Mar 2017
Cairo Governorate EG 19 Feb 2017
Mumbai MH IN 13 Feb 2017
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur MY 09 Feb 2017