Director of QA (Quality Assurance)
* Developing test strategies and plans; executing those strategies and plans according to the schedules agreed with the product development program teams; and publishing test reports and results.
* Improve the productivity and quality of the QA team's output, using best known methods from the software industry, with a heavy focus on test automation.
*Review and coordinate all product development programs' Unified Quality Strategies for conformance with the vision. Measure the results.
* Own the Product Life Cycle Process, and upgrade it to become more agile and more solution-oriented.
* Develop a set of metrics that measure engineering productivity.
* BS and (preferably) MS in computer science and/or engineering.
* 15+ years of experience in software quality assurance, as a hands-on tester and manager in a product development environment, OR, 15+ years of experience in software development, as a developer and manager in a product development environment.
Norway NO Contract Negotiable
Boston Massachusetts US Permanent Negotiable
New York New York US Permanent Negotiable
Dubai Dubai AE Permanent £5246.17 - £6456.82 per month + Package
California California US Contract Negotiable