Who Should Attend
Non-technical office personnel, accountants, administration, receptionists, etc. who have indirect contact with rig operations.?
To give an understanding of the rig, personnel and equipment.
- Brief Geology
- Sedimentary rock types
- Source, reservoir and cap rocks
- Normal Operations: Drilling, tripping, casing and cementing, wireline, stuck pipe, waiting on weather, completion, etc.
- Description of Equipment: Mast or derrick, rig floor, Kelly or top drive, mud pumps, mud pits, shaker, BOP, monkey board, stabbing board, etc
- Description of Drilling Personnel Roles: Toolpusher, bargemaster, driller, assistant driller, derrickman, roughneck, crane operator, roustabout/painter?
- Oil Company representatives and Service Company Personnel: Company man, geologist, mud engineer, mud logger, cementer, casing crew, directional driller, fisherman, wireline, H2S safety man.?
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4-6 February, 2013
£1050 + VAT
For registration, please send all enquiries to: email@example.com?