Oil & Gas News
» Search our database of 53579 oil and gas articles, dating back to 2002.
» Join our 40,000 members who receive our free news alerts.
Petromanas Energy provides update on Albanian activities
Petromanas Energy Inc. (TSXV: PMI) provided an update on its drilling and testing activities on Blocks 2-3, in which it holds a 25% working interest and is the Operator with Shell holding the remaining 75% interest, and its discussions with the Albanian government with ... East Europe
Liberty Resources II completes Bakken acquisition
Liberty Resources II LLC announced the closing of its acquisition of oil and gas assets in North Dakota's Williston Basin for approximately $446 million, which reflects customary effective date purchase price adjustments. The acquisition was funded through equity in ... North America
Tackling the gender gap in the oil and gas industry
NES Global Talent has launched a new report today highlighting the key issues and challenges women face in the global oil and gas industry and flagging possible solutions to tackle the gender gap. The report 'Attracting and retaining women in oil and gas engineerin ... West Europe
Nexus Energy recommences Longtom gas production
Nexus Energy Limited (Nexus or Company) advises that Longtom gas production recommenced from the Longtom-4 well on 11 March. Further to the operational updates issued on 21 February and 4 March, a Nexus led offshore intervention program commenced work on the field on 6 ... Australasia
Spyglass Resources Corp. announces 2013 reserves
Spyglass Resources Corp. (TSX:SGL)(OTCQX:SGLRF) announce annual financial and operating results for the year ended December 31, 2013. Selected financial and operational information for the full year and fourth quarter of 2013 is outlined below along with 2013 reserves e ... North America