Aminex provides Ruvuma farm-out update

Thursday, March 21, 2013      
  • Discussions are ongoing with a number of parties and a further announcement will be made when appropriate.

Aminex PLC, a London and Dublin premium-listed oil and gas company with assets in the emerging hydrocarbon province of East Africa, provides an update on its proposed farm-out of an interest in the onshore Ruvuma Basin, Tanzania, where it made a discovery of natural gas and condensate in 2012.

Discussions are ongoing with a number of parties and a further announcement will be made when appropriate.

Aminex (operator) has a 75% interest in the Ruvuma Production Sharing Contract and the remaining 25% is held by Solo Oil PLC.


Article Tags

Aminex Tanzania Africa Operations Update Farm Out

This article is for information and discussion purposes only and does not form a recommendation to invest or otherwise. The value of an investment may fall. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser. More

Related News

Join 80,000 oil and gas professionals who receive our weekly newsletter.

You may unsubscribe at any time with one click.

Upcoming OilVoice Training Course

LNG Supply Outlook Workshop
Course Summary The LNG supply industry is rapidly developing with new technology, supplies and contractual arrangements. Drawing on MJMEnergy’s comprehensive, recently published LNG Supply Handbook, the LNG Supply Outlook Workshop provides an insightful, high-level, summary of LNG supply development...
London - 07 Dec

Nick White


Discount Code
OilVoice-10 for 10% off any course.View Course

All OilVoice Training Courses
Popular Headlines View all

Latest Opinion View all

Join 90,000 other oil and gas professionals

Network with others, build your profile, and receive the latest oil and gas news in your inbox. It's free!

Create profile

Time for a change? All jobs Jobs near you

OilVoice Training All upcoming


OilVoice, established in 2002, is your leading source of upstream news, jobs and industry information.


Each week we send our weekly industry round-up. Why not try it? You may unsubscribe at any time.

Contact OilVoice

Milton Keynes
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 207 993 5991
Contact Us

Stay Connected

2015 © OilVoice  .  Privacy Policy  .  Terms of Service  .  Oil Careers  .  Advertise with us