We currently have a university awaiting sponsorship. If your company would like to get involved then please get in touch
In response to the challenge of recruiting new young talent into the oil and gas
sector, OilVoice has created an opportunity for companies to help students gain a
valuable insight into the industry from a worldwide perspective by sponsoring unrestricted
OilVoice access to a university of their choice.
Feedback suggests that although well qualified and technically proficient when leaving
university, post-graduate students often have limited knowledge about the industry they are
joining. Regular access to OilVoice provides a well rounded and ongoing overview of companies,
news, key operational data and industry contact details.
This scheme offers graduates a valuable insight into the upstream sector by providing information
and promoting awareness of this exciting industry to the next generation of geoscientists and engineers.
With a clearly defined link between industry and universities, we see an obvious benefit both to
companies looking to recruit and students reviewing the option of a career in the oil and gas sector.
The scheme gives university undergraduates free access to a global selection of company profiles and
associated oil sector information, and offers the sponsoring company a chance to raise their profile
within the all important graduate market.
- Establish closer ties with a chosen university
- The initiative will receive high profile coverage within OilVoice
- Free to view profile of the sponsoring company is featured on the home page of OilVoice
- Students and staff from universities in Scotland, England, Ireland and Nigeria are currently benefiting from sponsored access
- Points of contact established at sponsoring company, university and OilVoice to ensure maximum take-up of the scheme
To become involved, please contact us.