Rawson Resources


Rawson Resources Limited is an oil and gas exploration company focusing on onshore assets in regions which the company considers prospective for hydrocarbon discoveries. We currently hold high value exploration assets in strategic basins. Our exploration licenses include key acreage in the Cooper and Surat basins. We also own strategic stakes in other exploration companies through holdings in Central Petroleum Limited, Otway Energy Limited and Kea Petroleum Plc.

The company listed on the ASX in 2005. We have no debt, less than 100 million shares on issue, and cash to meet all present operational obligations. We are currently undertaking a strategic review and the new Board is focused on developing a more commericially focussed and vibrant exploration company. The corporate strategy will drive our future activities to maximise shareholder value.

Latest Rawson Resources News

Rawson Resources commences workover activities of Udacha-1 well

Rawson Resources Limited (ASX:RAW) is very pleased to announce the commencement of workover activities of the Udacha-1 well in the Udacha licence (PRL 26) in the Cooper Basin, South Australia. The Wild Desert-16 rig is expected to begin operations on 21 October 2015 to re-complete Udacha-1 in advan... Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Rawson Resources to undertake a seismic reprocessing program

Rawson Resources Limited (ASX: RAW) advise that following the recent successful drilling activity in adjacent exploration licences in the Otway Basin, the company will undertake a seismic reprocessing program to better evaluate the unconventional potential of our exploration licences. The seismic r... Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Rawson Resources meets first farm-out milestone

Rawson Resources Limited (ASX: RAW) wishes to advise that it has met its first farm-out milestone and have closed the data room for two Otway Basin exploration licences: PEL 154 and PEL 155. Following a strong level of interest in our Otway Basin blocks, the Company will proceed with a shortlist of... Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Rawson Resources purchases Petroleum Retention Licence 13 (PRL13)

Rawson Resources Limited announce that it has signed a Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Adelaide Energy Pty Ltd (subsidiary of Beach Energy Limited) to purchase 100% of the PRL13, which includes the Killanoola Oil Field, in the western Otway Basin, South Australia. The total consideration of $600... Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rawson Resources announces acquisition of remaining shares in Otway Energy

Rawson Resources Ltd advise that it has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement ('SPA') to increase its interest in Otway Energy ('Otway') to 100%. Background Rawson currently holds 37.5% in Otway and Hardie Energy Pty Ltd holds the remaining 62.5% interest. Otway currently operate... Friday, January 17, 2014

All Rawson Resources News
Popular Headlines View all

Latest Opinion View all

Join 90,000 other oil and gas professionals

Network with others, build your profile, and receive the latest oil and gas news in your inbox. It's free!

Create profile

Time for a change? All jobs Jobs near you


OilVoice, established in 2002, is your leading source of upstream news, jobs and industry information.


Each week we send our weekly industry round-up. Why not try it? You may unsubscribe at any time.

Contact OilVoice

Milton Keynes
United Kingdom
Contact Us

Stay Connected

2016 © OilVoice  .  Privacy Policy  .  Terms of Service  .  Oil Careers  .  Advertise with us