Integrated Subsea Services
The safety, quality and operational management teams throughout ISS all have more than 25 years relevant subsea management experience, our company aim is to offer a high quality and cost effective service with a strong emphasis on safety and operational efficiency.This will be accomplished by:
- Delivering the highest standards of safety through our Company Safety First Culture and Safety Management System
- Delivering operational excellence and the highest standards of quality performance thereby ensuring repeat business
- The services of our key asset - our multi disciplined and highly experienced dedicated personnel - both offshore and onshore
- The provision of innovative ideas and cost effective solutions for the benefit of our clients
The development of exclusive relationships with our strategic suppliers.
ISS is headquartered in Aberdeen with office and workshop complex’s located within the harbour area,ideally situated to provided efficient mobilisations and support for North Sea operations. ISS also has regional offices located in Singapore, Perth and Baku to support operations in these geographic areas. ISS currently provide the following services on a global basis:
- DSV Saturation Diving, Air Diving and ROV Services from client supplied vessels. ISS currently operate from the Bibby Topaz, Bibby Sapphire, Bar Protector, Bibby Aquamarine Saturation Diving Services from ISS owned purpose built Portable Saturation Diving Systems as well as client provided spreads.
- ROV Services and Air Diving in support of construction, IRM and Pipeline Survey programme’s from long term chartered DP2 vessel Normand Tonjer.
- Drill Support ROV Services
- Rope Access Services
- Advanced Construction ROV Services
- Advanced Inspection ROV Services
- Project engineering
- Well Abandonment
- Survey Services
From our fleet of over 23 modern high specification Work Class and Eyeball ROV’s, ISS deliver the following service lines:
- Vessel based Construction Support, Pipeline Survey and IRM Work Class and Eyeball ROV Services
- Platform based Construction Support and IRM Work Class and Eyeball ROV Service
All of the above services are supported by our project management and project engineering teamsto meet and exceed client expectations during every phase of the work.